Author Topic: Selling my project car - Murcielago on stretched Fiero 6 cyl  (Read 908 times)

★Murcie-Me★

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 21
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • 3% Club Member
Re: Selling my project car - Murcielago on stretched Fiero 6 cyl
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2024, 06:23:28 PM »
Washing it, vacuuming it out and getting it running (at least starting) would help tremendously also.
I know I wouldn't buy a car based on somebody saying it ran fine 5 years ago, and if I did it would be a very good bargaining issue to buy it even cheaper. Having someone come out to look at the cleaned up car and being able to fire it up increases your selling power. Also listing an asking price helps, just saying you have 40K invested will scare most buyers away. Make them feel they are getting a deal and it will sell. Trying to sell a car that looks like its been sitting neglected in a field for 5 years and wont start just loses peoples interest.
Also, Pontiac (GM) never put a 1.8L engine in a Fiero, I dont even think they made one. I think the 4 cylinder engines were a 2.4L and the v6's were 2.8L.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 06:37:51 PM by ★Murcie-Me★ »

lambobuilder

• Liked: 211
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
    • Lambobuilder
Re: Selling my project car - Murcielago on stretched Fiero 6 cyl
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2024, 08:47:41 AM »
Suggest posting on https://www.facebook.com/groups/161571067223540 as well . Nearly 25K members there. Good luck

Ebocelli

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Selling my project car - Murcielago on stretched Fiero 6 cyl
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 08:06:26 PM »
I am selling my Murcielago Replica with a stretched Fiero Chassis 6 cyl 1.8L. I have put a lot of blood and sweat into it and now someone else can take over and enjoy the car. I have almost $40k in it and will accept any reasonable offers.

The cars have the following: Bat Wings functioning (Designed by Merci Me)
Rear hatch with Glass
The doors function and have side glass
Functioning door locks and handles (Designed by Merci Me)
Paddle shifters (Designed by Merci Me)
Headlight, bezels, clear lenses (Designed by Merci Me)
Interior Seats with Lambo headrests
Nice Wheels

The car was running until a couple of years ago. I think it needs to be cleaned up and it should run fine. The interiors have to be detailed. For more information, please text me at 818-747-9979.